Unique Article Wizard

This is so cool, I wish I had thought of it!

What is the easiest, most reliable, and cheapest way to get
traffic to your website?

Want the quick answer? Click here:
Submit a different unique article to hundreds of sites

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Internet Marketing Resolutions

Starting a New Year is all about self-reflecting. Most individuals celebrate the incoming year by looking back, determining what goals were met and what goals fell short. Most who have made past resolutions then look forward and resolve to do better in the coming year.

Like any Internet marketer, I have a long laundry list of things that I intend to get to... invariably each year the list grows longer, and rarely do I make any significant headway on new projects, ideas, or marketing techniques. I resolve for that to change in 2008! I have compiled a list of Internet Marketing resolutions for the coming year. If your list is already too long, consider saving time and using the list below.

Internet Marketing Resolutions

Source: http://www.small-business-software.net/2008-internet-marketing-resolutions.htm

LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LAWSON SOFTWARE LAND SOFTWARE

No comments: